Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Gateway 15.6" Laptop 4GB 500GB | NE56R27u Deals

By John - (CA)
This review is from: Gateway 15.6" Laptop 4GB 500GB | NE56R27u (Personal Computers)
Bought this for less than 300 bucks at Target. Very basic, but gets the job done. I've been using it for two weeks and have not had any problems at all. Nice bright screen, fast, easy. Windows 8 is taking some getting used to, but other than that it's been flawless.

I'd seen on some other site people making fun of the 2.2GHz Intel Pentium B960 processor, but come on. If you need the computer for web surfing, email, or homework you don't need more than that. Plus I've watched downloaded movies on it and Netflix instant and it looks great!

It amazes me that you can get such a solid laptop for such a low price. And the bottom never seems to get hot like other laptops I've had. I'm just very impressed and happy with my purchase. You won't be sorry if you get this, and your bank account won't either.

 By Maria Smith - (CA)
This review is from: Gateway 15.6" Laptop 4GB 500GB | NE56R27u (Personal Computers)
The laptop came on time and everything was in the box that was expected and so far it works great. Only minus I can think is that it's a little bigger and bulkier than I had expected. Otherwise it's a great laptop, I'm really just using it for online access but it definitely exceeds those needs.
 By Christie B - (USA)
This review is from: Gateway 15.6" Laptop 4GB 500GB | NE56R27u (Personal Computers)
I chose this rating due to the fact that every time I get on the computer it shows that I have a full internet connection, but then when I go to the internet, I get a message that I have no internet connection. I then have to troubleshoot every time and for some reason windows never can find a solution. I eventually get the connection, but this is ridiculous. My old computer with Windows 7 has a lot of purchased programs recently and I cannot transfer my backup to Windows 8. They want me to purchase everything over again even my Adobe Photoshop!! There are some serious issues here and will be returning this product and going back to Windows 7. I think Windows 8 was actually made for a touch screen.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét