Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Gateway NE51B18u 15.6-Inch Deals

By Abena Dickerson

This review is from: Gateway NE51B18u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black) (Personal Computers)
I purchased this laptop based on the Amazon description and it seemed as if it would be a suitable computer for my needs. I don't know whether it was the Windows 8 or the actual system hardware, but the day that I set up my account and got the computer running, there was an instance where I had to shut down and restart the computer. Two days later my system crashed at least two times. I am now on day four and my laptop screen won't even turn on. I've absolutely had it with this laptop. Save your money!!! Don't buy this computer. I even have to write this review on my old laptop that I thought I was replacing.
By toy4(CA)
 The condition of the Gateway Laptop was great. It is easy to use and navigates well. I would definitely recommend this item for purchasing.
The best for creating highest quality works, films, and business networking USA and Europe. There are no words to describe how fantastic this system is.
By R. East (Old Monroe, Mo.)
i like the gateway laptop,it download fast but it have no bluetooth ,it pick up wifi good but need bluetooth.
Liked the laptop but returned for an iPad. I also have a Kindle Fire, less bulk to carry, otherwise 5 stars.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét