Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Gateway NE51B16u 15.6-Inch Deals

By Pau Lu (UK)

This review is from: Gateway NE51B16u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black) (Personal Computers)
I've had this laptop for about 3 months now and it's been running smooth. Decent gaming laptop just don't expect to play any games past 2006 or something like that. Love the layout of the keyboard and the keys to change brightness and most amazing the key to access social networks which I think is an amazing idea. The webcam is also good and comes along with its own built in mic which I thought was cool. The only complaint I can have about it is that it has Windows 8 on it. Theres really no point in buying a laptop w/ Windows 8 unless its a touchscreen. However, its bearable.

So if you want to buy a pretty good laptop without breaking the bank, go for this! I highly recommend it.

 By John Wilson (Michigan) (VN)

This review is from: Gateway NE51B16u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black) (Personal Computers)
I purchased this for my fiancé and I... We both have used it on and off, along with my gateway PC. The laptop is pretty lightweight. Just the right, weight. If you can work Windows 8 and are used to it. This laptop's price is very fair for the specs. It runs quick enough, maybe not the fastest. But that is easily fixed with a cheap upgrade. All-purpose laptop for us. Some gaming, E-Mail, Browsing. It loads everything proper enough. I'd buy another one for sure. I intend to add more memory. Other than that. 4 stars. Satisfied with the purchase.
By Patty "Patty" (Ohio)

This review is from: Gateway NE51B16u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black) (Personal Computers)
I have had a lot of computers over the years, and two of those being a Gateway desktop. I've never had a Gateway laptop, but I sure do love having one now. It's a little workhorse! Crystal clear images, loads fast, and is so easy to set up. It didn't take me long to figure out Windows 8, and although I like WIndows 7 better, this is pretty easy to use. Everything is right on your desktop and you can remove what you don't want on it and choose what you do want on it.

Very happy with this computer!



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét