Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Gateway NE52204u 15.6-Inch Deals

By Murad (UK)
This review is from: Gateway NE52204u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Silky Silver) (Personal Computers)
I didn't bought that laptop in Amazon, but I like it so much that I decided to write here.

It's fast. 4GB of RAM and newest processor are making everything smooth.
It's light. My friend has ultrabook that has more weight.
It has a good battery life. I'm using it with balanced battery option and with 50% of brightness. I can work from 4 to 5 hours. When I read that it has 2500mAh I thought it will not work that much. But new power saving processor does its work! And it charges for 1-2 hours.
It has 500GB of memory. It shows 464GB - 14GB for Windows = 450GB of free space!
Video card is not bad. I'm not gamer, but I like to play some light games. It works just good.
It's not hot. That's a good thing for me because my last laptop was really hot.
It has big screen. Good for watching movies, especially in 1080p.

Bad things are: Fingerprint collecting back side + near-mouse sides. Backside of my laptop also has scratch, but I can't say that I'm careful user.
Speakers in not good place. They are under laptop and can be closed while on legs.
No CD/DVD drive. But it has slot for it.
Unuseful preinstalled software.
"Social" button is not configurable.

I bought this laptop for 350 dollars and it's excellent price. And it worth 400 dollars that they want. I didn't expected that much from it. I'm using it for homework, browsing and watching movies. And it does its work.

 By zheng (china)

This review is from: Gateway NE52204u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Silky Silver) (Personal Computers)
low price and nice performance. very very good.
all the hardware, include cpu/memory/harddriver/graphic function, are enough to work for system win8.
By Chels (UK)
This review is from: Gateway NE52204u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Silky Silver) (Personal Computers)


The laptop itself is for the most part user friendly. However, I was very disappointed to discover that there is no cd/dvd compartment. That really sucks....Smh Had I would have noticed, I would have opt'd for another laptop. Well, you live and you learn....

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét