Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Gateway NE72206u 17.3-Inch Deals

By Peggy Wakeman (Anaheim, CA

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Gateway NE72206u 17.3-Inch Laptop (Silky Silver) (Personal Computers)
I'd had an HP laptop for six years. Originally, loved it, but it became a chore to haul it around. It was way too heavy and it'd gotten old and slow. This Gateway NE72206u is a racehorse. It boots up quickly, has a nice long battery life and I love every aspect of it's use.

 By Anthony Cross

This review is from: Gateway NE72206u 17.3-Inch Laptop (Silky Silver) (Personal Computers)
I didn't have a huge budget for a new laptop, so this one was a great find. It's everything I needed for work and school, and still powerful enough for mobile gaming and high-def movies. Also, surprisingly light for a widescreen laptop.
By James P. Tron (UK)

This review is from: Gateway NE72206u 17.3-Inch Laptop (Silky Silver) (Personal Computers)
Been a Gateway user for years. Only PC/laptop I'll buy, even though Acer bought them out. Great power, memory, and storage for the money. Fast 2GHz quad core processore! Cannot downgrade to Window 7 from 8 since there are only a few available drivers. Installed third party user interface to make it look and act like Windows 7. Works great. My wife is happy with it, and, if she's happy, I'm happy.

1 nhận xét: