Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Gateway NE56R47u Notebook NE56R47U Deals

By Jeff - (CA)
This review is from: Gateway NE56R47u Notebook NE56R47U (Personal Computers)
The computer is overall a decent and good computer. For the price it is a great sized screen and fast machine. I mostly got this to check email, basic graphics editing, skype, word processing, and web browsing.

At this time haven't had any issues. The only thing keeping me from a five star rating is it is still pretty heavy for portability. Five star for home use.

 By Regina P. (Colorado)
This review is from: Gateway NE56R47u Notebook NE56R47U (Personal Computers)
This laptop has been handy and reliable so far. For less than $400, including the 2 year extended warranty, I believe I got a fair deal. My use is pretty simple - a few websites to maintain, QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, internet, and email. Keyboard has a nice light touch.

I gave it 4 stars because i couldn't get it without Windows 8. I know it's silly, but I really don't like Windows 8. If I wanted a touch screen experience all the time, I'd use my phone or tablet. Too many steps to move through the screens.
By BBLinda - (USA)
This review is from: Gateway NE56R47u Notebook NE56R47U (Personal Computers)
I am sorry to say that I deeply regret to have bought this laptop. After only 2 months, it stopped working (I came to the conclusion that it's a faulty hard drive, after my own research). Gateway support sucks BIG TIME, all they can do is annoying you with their constant "don't worry miss, we will help you with this issue", but in the end, all they do is telling you to send in your laptop. Horrible I have to say, and after talking to three customer service reps, and many "don't worry" statements, I was really fed up.
I bought this laptop for my daughter who is being home schooled and who's doing online classes, and since we're traveling a lot, losing her laptop after only 2 months was just unbelievable. We were on our way to Europe, so we had to send in the laptop to Texas, from Canada, and now we are not able to get the repaired laptop until we get back home. I can't blame Gateway for us traveling for several months of course, but the fact that their products are faulty is just a big turn off, and what was bad for me, that I only found out that Gateway = Acer, after the laptop failed, was even worse. If I had known this before, I would have never bought this laptop, because I had two Acer laptops before, and both of them died within a short time, and unfortunately, since we're traveling all over the world, we were out of warranty.

So do yourself a favor, go buy yourself another laptop, and save yourself the headaches with this brand.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét