Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Gateway NV52L23u Deals

By DragonKing1812 (UK)
This review is from: Gateway NV52L23u Notebook Computer, AMD Quad-Core Processor A8-4500M, 1.90GHz, 6GB, 750GB, 15.6", DVD-SuperMulti DL drive, Wi-Fi, Webcam, Red, Windows 8 64-bit (Personal Computers)
Wallmart 478.00 laptop and its screaming fast and plenty powerful for any daily use, and perfect for the typical gamer, may be a little week for the hard core gamers, but I can run DMC and DarkSiders all on High rez (not ultra) with no noticeable lag
 By Mason M -(CA)
This review is from: Gateway NV52L23u Notebook Computer, AMD Quad-Core Processor A8-4500M, 1.90GHz, 6GB, 750GB, 15.6", DVD-SuperMulti DL drive, Wi-Fi, Webcam, Red, Windows 8 64-bit (Personal Computers)
I just got this as a graduation present. So far it seems to be working fine, no major issues with anything. Not exactly digging Windows 8, but I'll either learn to get used to it or have my friend install Windows 7.

It can run Minecraft with fancy graphics and regular render distance pretty well, although I don't know how it might handle higher-res texture packs. I'll have to try one out.

Be careful not to block the little vent on the bottom.


By Linda Hoffman(UK)

This review is from: Gateway NV52L23u Notebook Computer, AMD Quad-Core Processor A8-4500M, 1.90GHz, 6GB, 750GB, 15.6", DVD-SuperMulti DL drive, Wi-Fi, Webcam, Red, Windows 8 64-bit (Personal Computers)
The first computer had some problems immediately, so I contacted Amazon who contacted the seller. I was contacted back immediately with a return label and instructions, along with a note from the seller. I shipped the computer back, they sent us a replacement and it started right up with no problems. My grandson is ecstatic with it! I think the operative word here is "immediately". Service was excellent, and the second time around, so was the computer! Thank you all!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét