Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Gateway NE52203u 15.6-Inch Laptop Deals

By Christopher S. - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Gateway NE52203u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Silky Silver) (Personal Computers)
This is my first Gateway, I must say I am impressed. I like the way the NE series is put together. The keyboard layout is fantastic. Specially the Function Keys(F1-F12). They are setup so when pressed alone, what is pictured on them is what action is taken. No more useless keys for beginners. It has a nice screen with good graphics, even looks great when using the HDMI output. It has WiFi and Bluetooth. Had only 2 downfalls since purchase. One downfall, though minor, is that there is no internal optical drive(ie: cd/dvd rom). If you install one on your own you void the warranty, so buy an external USB drive. The second downfall is that I had some minor issues shortly after setup(mouse pad issues, screen going blank, etc....), DON'T BE ALARMED. All I did was run a system refresh with the help of Gateway. Has been PERFECT ever since. So I don't believe what others are saying about this laptop. Other than that, the laptop is great for the price and is perfect for students, general everyday users or for those getting their first. Comes with enough hard drive space and memory for most people. I would recommend this to other, definitely. Just not to those who are deep into high end gaming or programs that need a lot of system resources.
 By Tess Krane (Roscoe, IL)

This review is from: Gateway NE52203u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Silky Silver) (Personal Computers)
Really, you need to specify there is no optical drive included especially at this price. Very disappointing. Returned without even opening the box.
By Sam (Minnesota) (Usa)
This review is from: Gateway NE52203u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Silky Silver) (Personal Computers)
This machine is basically functional and it does what it is supposed to do. However, after going through 5-6 older $300 lap tops, I have to say this is the worst screen quality I have ever seen. The contrast is harsh, the sharpness is very low and the general skin tones are unrealistic. To be clear, the problems are with jpeg files and video, not graphics.

If you plan to watch anything of quality, just skip this series of Gateway. Regardless of how I adjust it, the same things I watched on my $300 D**l which just died are just trash on this machine. They really cut corners here. If this is the future of LED technology, I want none of it.

Added: I am beginning to wonder about this screen. I tried everything I could to adjust the screen and could not make it better. Then, for a different issue, I have had to do a few recovery cycles going back and forth and back and forth, ending up where I started and now the screen looks much better. Very odd.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét