Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Gateway NE56R34u 15.6-Inch Deals

By Eric Knighton (Gardena, California United States) 
This review is from: Gateway NE56R34u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
Like a previous review I read, I bought my NE56R34u from fry's for $289. With tax it was around $320. I consider myself a knowledgeable person when it comes to computers and I did my homework on this one. I was looking for a PC with the new i3 processor for its multi processing capabilities but the B960 process incorporated in this laptop is the equivalent in overall performance. I am quite happy with the speed and with Windows 8. I wan not so sure that I was going to be able to adapt to the new interface of Windows, but I really like it. I do plan on upgrading this PC to a max of 8gig ram to help with the processing power as I use the PC for Pro Tools, which is a pretty demanding piece of software. So far it handles the software pretty well. I am hoping that by upgrading the RAM some of the smaller glitches will go away.

I would definitely recommend this PC to anyone.

 By Jeannine M Boscia

This review is from: Gateway NE56R34u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
I really deliberated before purchasing a laptop with Windows 8. I should have deliberated longer and maybe I would have decided on Windows 7. I do not know if it is the combination of this Gateway laptop AND Windows 8, but I am having so many software issues that I decided to go back to using my old reliable HP laptop with Windows Vista. Troubles I have encountered are mostly related to installing & uninstalling software (I get an error every time with any program), Adobe Flash (does not work and I have tried various versions of Flash with various versions of browsers (IE, Foxfire, Chrome).
By Jessica Foster

This review is from: Gateway NE56R34u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
This computer offers everything a computer 3 times the price can. My 18 year old daughter wanted a MacBook Pro. I was unwilling to spend that kind of money for a laptop so I did a lot of research and with the help of the many reviews I read from others who had purchased this laptop, I chose this one. Well, my daughter was dissapointed for a half a second because when she turned this one on she raved about how great it was and was even better than the Mac. The screen display was impressive and 2 months later and she still "loves it'! I never told her the price ;)

1 nhận xét: